Data Protection Statement of H. Holstein GmbH & Co. KG
- General Data Protection Statement: Interacting with us:
H. Holstein GmbH & Co.KG (hereinafter referred to as "Holstein") hereby informs its existing and potential customers, suppliers, vendors and providers (hereinafter referred to as "Business Partners") that their personally identifiable data will be processed in the following ways:
Personally identifiable data (e.g. e-mail address, given name, family name, title, address, telephone and fax number – hereinafter referred to as "Data" or "Personally Identifiable Data") provided by Business Partners in regular business operations e.g. via email (in form of email footers with personally identifiable data), in letters (in form of letter heads and letter footers with personally identifiable data), on visiting cards (all personally identifiable data on the visiting card) and personally identifiable data transmitted via telephone or personally (orally).
Purpose of Data Processing
Holstein processes Personally Identifiable Data for the following purposes::
- Regular business communication with Business Partners for the purpose of initial business contacts and regular business purpose.
- General Data Protection Statement by interacting through our webpage
Holstein hereby informs its users that their Personally Identifiable Data will be processed in the following ways when they use the website::
- Personally Identifiable Data provided by users when they register with the website (e.g. via contact inquiries).
Purpose of Data Processing
- Fulfilment of user inquiries (e.g. handling contact inquiries).
- Transfer of Data
No Personally Identifiable Data will be transferred to third parties.
- Storage of Data
Holstein stores Personally Identifiable Data for the time necessary to fulfil the purposes for which said Data is collected and processed, including any retention period required by applicable law (e.g. retention of accounting records).
- The Nature of the Provision of Personally Identifiable Data and the Consequences of Refusal
The provision of Personal Identifiable Data by the user is voluntary. You can freely decide whether to provide Personal Identifiable Data to Holstein and you may revoke previously declared consent to the processing of Personal Identifiable Data. This revocation may lead to it no longer being able to communicate with Holstein.
- Rights of the data subject
You are entitled to receive information about the processing of your Personally Identifiable Data (for example the origin of this data, the purpose of the processing, the modalities of data processing). Furthermore, you are entitled at any time to object to the processing of Data for the future, to restrict it, or to demand the deletion of the data. To summarize, you have a right to:
- Deletion (or to be forgotten),
- Limitation of data processing,
- Data transferability,
- Object to the processing of your personally identifiable data,
- Complain to supervisory authorities.
To exercise the above rights and request information, users can approach the person in charge. At Holstein, the person in charge is the Managing Director of the company.